Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LAST TIME I CRY

i can't remember when the last time i cry in my life. but, i only remember last time i cry is about my mom. i cry because my mom keeps a secret from me and my siblings. I just found out about this after calling my sister in the village. My sister discovered this after one of my aunt asking it to her. My sister was really surprised at that time and did not give any response to my aunt. at first I did not believe the words from my sister and told her to investigate her own on what was told by my aunt. after a few days I call again and ask my sister the same question and she answer that what is told by my aunt was right. I was very surprised and did not think that my mothers are willing to hide things from me and my siblings. following the end of next week I create a decision to return home to ask the same thing to my mother, but after seeing the face of my mother i was forced to cancel my intention. mothers may have her own reasons why she is hiding the things from the knowledge of their children. the present day changed the day, month to change the month. so now my mom still do not know that we already know the secret without her knowledge. me and my siblings did not know until when our mother is willing secretive with us

No comments:

Post a Comment